Facebook is the most popular social networking site. There is a big problem to be hacked the Facebook Account. Hackers are smart enough to change your email, phone, and other verification credentials. This tutorial will help you if your Facebook account was hacked by someone and you really want it back. Once correct, you should be extra protective about your Facebook account and make sure it is safe.
We have a few suggestions that can be helpful to recover your hacked Facebook account.
Reset the hacked Facebook account password:
The most common type of hacking is done by changing the password of the account so that the original user can not access it. It is relatively easy to recover such an account. Follow these steps that are given below:
- If the hacker has changed only the password that you still have access to the account-related email then you go at the Facebook page and click forgot password.
- Facebook will take you to another page and ask you to enter your username, email address or phone number.
- Now you see your specific profile enter either the email address or mobile number and click continue.
- You will find a recovery code from your desired recovery options. Enter this code and keep continue.
- Now enter the new password and the account will be ready to use again.
Further if you are unable to reset the hacked Facebook password, you can get help from our Facebook customer service team through our Facebook phone number.
Reset your password if no access to email:
If the hacker has moved a bit further with hacking your account, and your associated email can not be accessed, then you have to take the following steps to recover it.
- First click on the forgot password option.
- Now enter your username or email address to search your profile.
- Then Facebook will search for the user’s match if you still don’t find your account enter something other than what you entered and click on your profile to reset your password.
- Then expanded recovery options will be given and it depends on the age of the Facebook account. Old Facebook accounts have the option of a security question to recover their account.
- If you are a new Facebook user then you to gain access to their account can use the trusted contacts. Facebook will provide a link that can only be accessed by your trusted contact. Ask them to click on the link and get the security code for you. Enter that security code to recover your account.
If Email and Password both address changed:
If your password, as well as related email, has been changed, well now begins your difficult part but we don’t this it would be difficult for you. There are two processes that you can apply. For this, you have to recover the account with your mobile number or old email address.
- To recover from a mobile number, you need to go to the Facebook page and click on the forgot password. Then enter your account information such as username or email address. If your Facebook profile appears to click on it then recovery options will appear. Select the mobile number option and enter your mobile number, you will get a text message with a security code. Enter the security code to your dialogue box. Now you will be able to reset your hacked Facebook account password.
- You have another way to recover with email. If your email address has been changed, then Facebook will send an email to your pre-login email address and notify you about email change.
- If your email id has been hacked, then one option will be “If you have not done so, please click on” Save your account “. You will have the option to secure your account.
- Then Facebook will offer you many recovery options according to the account and security. You may be asked to upload a government ID, Facebook will verify it and activate your account again.
- Another option for recovering your account is to enter your date of birth.
- Another interesting option is that Facebook will ask you to identify your friends by showing their pictures and asking their names.
The new update to recover a hacked Facebook account(2019)
If your Facebook has been hacked, and if you have tried many ways and did not work, try the following method;
- Open your device that you use mostly for Facebook such as log-in, log-out or any activity that you have made mostly.
- Reset your password from that devices.
- If Facebook recognizes your device, you can reset your password without any verification.
- To increase your chance, while trying to reset Facebook password provide a strong network such as Wi-Fi if it is possible.
These are the ways using which you can recover your hacked Facebook account. You must keep your account safe and secure. One thing you must be clear about is never using the same password for any other account. This will help to secure your Facebook account if any other account of your has been hacked. Hopefully, you will find these steps beneficial.
We hope this content will be helpful for you.