As we know Facebook is the most famous social networking site. Facebook is a platform through which people from different countries share communicative and information with each other. Here I’m explaining facebook log in and sign up issues. Here’s a step by step guide that will solve the Facebook login sign up issues on your behalf and you can rest assured that you can log in to your Facebook account. If you don’t know about this then contact our Facebook customer service to get your answer or read the below information.
Various Facebook login sign up issues:
There are many Facebook login sign up issues like incorrect password, email address, and a wrong phone number, etc. When you have to face facebook login problem. The login page appears you can type in the username and password of your Facebook account and press the “Sign In” button. After that, the page becomes white and gets loaded forever.
If the Email address and Password are Incorrect:
This occurs when there are some type or spelling errors in the password or email address you typed. Delete the email address and type it again because Facebook may have failed to detect it due to spelling error. Always make facebook group sure the Caps lock is always closed before entering a password. Since it is sensitive in entering a password on Caps, Facebook will be rejected, and you will be sent back to the wrong email address or password page again. If you are facing this kind of problem you can use a different web browser like Firebox or Internet Explorer.
If an Email address is not valid:
- Many times when you primarily try to sign up for Facebook using your Google Apps account using the administrator, information or service, you will not be able to sign up. Facebook does not allow signing up with such a common name. So You can create a Google Apps address.
- If you share this email with someone else who has a Facebook account, then there manage facebook notifications be a problem in forming a Facebook sign up, then you will need a separate email to create your account. You have required to create a new email account for free.
- If there appears a message that your email is invalid, make sure you entered your email address correctly.
- Try logging in with the email with which you created the account. If you can not log in, then copy the link from your confirmation email and paste it into your browser. If you have not received the confirmation email, learn it.
- There may be other problems that you may have to face with Facebook login sign up. For example, you do not remember what email address did you use to login to Facebook?
- If you entered a username on Facebook, then log in using the username and password. If you do not remember your Facebook username, ask a trusted friend to find the email address that associated with your Facebook privacy settings. This can be obtained when your friends browse your Facebook profile page and go to the “info” tab.
If you have signed up with your mobile number and now you can’t log in
If you are having trouble logging in to Facebook with your mobile number, try these tips:
- Be sure to enter your full mobile phone number with country code.
- Leave any excess zero, plus sign or other special characters.
- If there are the same having trouble, then you should try to recover your Facebook account.
- Be sure to use a facebook account that you had previously logged into on your
- System or mobile phone.
If there is a problem to load Facebook page:
This is another one problem in which Facebook login page failed to load. If you are facing this problem, then refer to the Customer service help.
Facebook phishing problem:
Phishing is increasing in the form of the most awesome technique to grab password and email. This is related to creating fake login pages and stealing the victim’s email and password. How can you secure yourself from phishing hacking method, you should take below measures.
- Don’t forget to check the URL of the page If you have redirected to Facebook login sign up from another page.
- Do not click on facebook business page login pages of other websites. Always enter URL in browser and login securely.
- Do not trust anyone and don’t give your login details or password to any other person.
- Keep your one password as long as possible. Use symbols numbers in your password to make a strong password.
Hope this blog will give you the proper and suitable information regarding Facebook Login Sign up. Further, if you face any problem related to this regarding the Facebook login sign up then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through the Brief history of Facebook for a fast and best solution.